Friday, May 23, 2014

Drugstore Lipgloss: My two current favorite formulas

Looking for a great lip gloss, but don't feel like dropping $15-$30 a tube? Me too! I have actually been on the hunt for a drugstore lip gloss that held it's own next to the higher end formulas for a while now and I have FINALLY found two different formulas I feel are worth sharing with all of you! I think that deserves a big YAY!

1.Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer

 These cosmically inspired lip glosses were an accidental find for me. I had stumbled upon these bright beauties on a quick trip to CVS when I was just running in for some nail polish remover and happened to spend 15 minutes perusing the cosmetic aisle (typical.) All of the colors in this line bear fun cosmic names like "big bang" and "nova" (two of my favorites.) The pigment in these lacquers are out of this world and give you an opaquely colorful lip in just one swipe. If you are looking for a bright, summer ready lip gloss, I  definitely think the colors offered in this collection make it worth the try. Even though most are vibrant, bold shades they are super flattering on all skin tones making them very wearable for any gal that feels like wearing a bright and fun lip.
Find them online HERE

 

2.Maybelline The Elixir Lip Gloss

These little glosses have been in my makeup bag for a while, and I have no idea why I haven't shared my thoughts on them with you yet because I just really love them. The colors are soft but noticeably pretty on the lip, and the formula is very buildable; so you can wear just the gloss or layer it over a lipstick. It's offered in tons of different shades and colors so you are sure to find your favorite, or at least one that flatters you. These three shades I'm showing you today are universally flattering on all skin tones, so if you are unsure where to start, I would go with one of these.
Find them online HERE
Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Lots of Hugs - Brit
 


No comments:

Post a Comment