Friday, June 13, 2014

Casually Striped

 
 It's Friday (insert happy dance here) and for me that means it's time to get all my last minute errands done before the weekend is in full swing. I must say that I am loving this outfit for doing just that. It's comfy, cute, and this tote...ugh, I ADORE this tote.
 
 I could live in this striped dress from Target. I basically fancy anything with black and white stripes, and this little number is even more comfortable than it is cute. Find it online HERE.
 
Sunglasses: The Jackie Ohh II by Ran Ban (a.k.a my all time favorite pair. ever.)
My Parisian inspired hat is from a swim shop at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. Every time we visit Vegas I pick up a cute hat that catches my eye; it's a much more darling souvenir than a mug with a couple of dice on it don't you think?
This absolutely adorable tote is from ILY COUTURE, an online boutique that specializes in cuteness! I actually won this little accessory from a give away they were having on Instagram and I just love it! If you haven't checked them out online you can do so HERE and be sure to follow them on Instagram to catch all their lovely little posts daily.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderfully fabulous weekend.
XOXO. Brit

4 comments:

  1. I am loving your shoes! They look like something a cowgirl would wear (except way more fab!) xx

    http://importedbubbly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute striped dress! Loving the wifey tote!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is just the cutest! I absolutely love it AND that tote! Thank you for linking up with us!!
    -xoxo
    Crystal
    http://thatssocrystal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute look. Love the wifey tote.

    http:/romanceandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete