Friday, June 20, 2014

Feeling Bright and Lovely...

 
 
I have just been loving the color combo of white and bright cobalt blue this season; I just posted a look using this color scheme last week (see it HERE,) and I am pretty sure my love for the classic white and blue will grace the pages of my blog again very soon (hint, hint.)
There is just something that seems so light, refreshing, and vibrant, about a white pallet with a blissful color popped on top in a great pattern.
 So, when this dress caught my eye the other day at a local department store I couldn't pass it up! On top of the beautiful color, it happens to be printed with a fabulous floral pattern too...and it was 50% off...I consider this a fabulous fashion score.
The dress is by the brand Cremieux which is actually a brand I tend to gravitate towards quite often due to it's simplistic, tradition style, not to mention their wonderful use of color.
 
I paired it with one of my favorite nude pairs of shoes by BCBG. It's always a good idea to have a go-to nude pair of heels in your closet; they go with nearly everything and they will save you from searching the shoe departments for that perfect matching color to any brightly hued item in your wardrobe.
 
The blue tones on this dress happened to be in the exact same shade as the Kate Spade bag I had picked up at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago...I love when these little matches made in fashion heaven take up residence in my closet.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today. Happy Friday!
XO. Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment