Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Makeup Routine

As the seasons change our skin needs tend to change, which ultimately means our makeup routine will more than likely need  to change a little too.
With just a bit of tweaking and updating, you can achieve the makeup look you feel most comfortable wearing on a daily basis without sacrificing coverage or anything else you find important when it comes to your personal makeup style.
I've put together just a quick tutorial of what I do and the products I use during the hot summer months to keep my makeup fresh, shine free, and most of all in it's proper place all day long.

 
 
 If you are interested in any of the products I used in this video I have listed all the ones I could find with purchasing info below with links:
 
 
What are some products or little tricks you use to stay looking and feeling beautiful during those scorching hot days? Let me know in the comments below!
 
Thank you so very much for stopping by the blog today & for watching my very first YouTube tutorial video!! I hope it was somewhat helpful!
 
XO. Brittney





No comments:

Post a Comment