Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Channeling My Inner Audrey Heburn

 

There's just something so timeless about a classic black and white stripe and an oversized hat. Such a simple look that always makes me feel glamorous even when it's worn in a casual way. Between the beautiful scenery of Schwann Lake in South Carolina, my iconic black skinny jeans, and a blinged-out bow on my handbag, my inner Audrey was inevitably surfaced that day. (yes after writing this I do plan to go watch Breakfast at Tiffany's, naturally.)
This perfectly over-sized black sun hat (pretentiously titled the "Movie Star Sun Hat.") is from Charming Charlie's, and it is totally on sale for only $8.99 online now. Find it HERE.
The striped tank is from Forever 21 while the lace bralette  I have layered underneath is from Victoria's Secret.
 
My black skinny jeans, which I swear by on any day I can go a bit casual and don't know what to wear, are a total steal from Forever 21.
 
This seriously adorable handbag is by My Flat in London.
My red soled solid black pumps probably need no introduction but they are the Rolando by Christian Louboutin. Find them HERE

 
"I believe in Pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong even when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Heburn
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope your week has been fabulous!
 
xo. Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment